Saturday, October 30, 2010

Burritos and New Hair

I had 2 Burritos this week, one from a new place on Wexford Street called Burrito and Blues. It was nice and filling but a little too spicy for me. I prefer lots of flavour over hot and spicy. I can't deal with it! The second was a chicken one and was from a place just a few seconds walk from my apartment. I much prefered the second one. They also do great pies, coffee and cake!









Beef burrito with rice, red chilis, lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa and sour cream




Chicken burrito with rice, salsa, kidney beans and green olives. Side salad and cranberry juice!


So I got my hair done on Friday. Colour, cut and blow dry. It took 3 hours and I thought I might suffocate from the fumes but it was worth it. I was really surprised with the results because the stylist had to prepare me for the worst. It turned out a lot lighter than I had anticipated and a little shorter than I wanted. She also somehow managed to cut a small section of my hair at the back a lot shorter than the rest. I don't know how she managed that, but I'm going to assume it was a complete accident and that she didn't realise it. I don't think I'll go back there for a cut but I definitely will to get my colour done. When I went in for my consultation on Wednesday she said she wouldn't be able to give me the exact colour I wanted all over because of the colour I had in my hair already, but that she'd try and get me as close as possible and then if I come back in a few months she'll be able to get it to the lighter, more natural colour I want. But overall I'm very happy, especially because it was my first time getting hair colour done professionally. Here are some photos I took when I got home;













So what do you think? It's actually lighter than it looks in those first two photos because I had to use the flash, but there'll be an outfit post tomorrow where you'll get to see the colour more clearly.

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far. I went to see Let Me In today. It was a great remake of the original. The kids were amazing in it and parts of it really broke my heart to watch. Have you got anything planned for Halloween? I'm still debating whether to dress up or not.

Night,

Love Em xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...