Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'll Be Two Steps On The Water

Donnacha took these photos of me on Thursday evening just before it got dark. We went for a walk down to the lake by ourselves in between filming. It was a very still, calm evening and quite mild too which is why I took my coat off for most of the photos. I also wanted to show off my mustard cardigan that I got in Penneys. I NEVER wear ths colour, but I actually love it now so I'm going to try wear more of it. The dress, coat and necklace you've seen before and the wellies were from the house we were staying in. Hope you like the photos!













































and a sneaky one of the photographer himself! Thank you for your skills Lovie!x


make avatar

I tried out making a gif for the first time, here's the result!


I hope you all had a great weekend! We got home safe and sound yesterday afternoon. I'll tell you all about the last few days filming in tomorrow's post. I took some photographs of pretty things when I went for a walk on Friday so I'll show those to you at some stage too.

The whole landscape of the West reminded me of Kate Bush songs so here you go;



Love,

Em xx




2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the cardigan! & I agree you should wear it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures were great! Love the colors in the photos. The "gif" you made was so cute, makes me want to try and make one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...