Thursday, January 20, 2011

With Scarves of Red Tied 'Round Their Throats

These are my last set of photos from our trip to Cork. I found this river when I was out walking and went back to the house to get Donnacha because I wanted him to see it so we took some impromtu photos as it was too great a location to pass up. The water was so loud and fast, I was kinda scared standing on the river bank. I took off my headphones after the second photo but I thought I'd show you a photo of me wearing them anyway because I'm always wearing them when I'm walking around Dublin if I'm on my own and it's something you haven't seen me wearing here before. I'm also wearing one of my favourite scarves!






















make avatar

My second gif! Do you like how the water behind me is moving!



Here's the contents of the package Katie sent us. It was such an awesome package, she wrapped everything up in cute wrapping paper and newspaper which I loved and sent us brochures about events in Nashville in an attempt to tempt us over there. We'd be over in a flash if we had a spare grand lying around! :(





















Here's my 2011 PaperBlanks Diary I got in Chapters the other day, I also went pen shopping (I have a bit of an obsession!) and got a gorgeous black fountain pen that writes so smoothly. I've already written my blogging schedule for February into it.








I made the most delicious salad for lunch today. It had baby spinach leaves, toasted almonds (which I made myself), celery, yellow peppers, tomato, avocado and red onion with honey mustard dressing. Me and Kate ate the leftovers for dinner when she got back from work (She's working on the maternity ward on placement for college for 9 months and stays with us some nights because she has to get up super early). Last night she and her fiancé Eric came over and I made us nachos and ravioli for dinner and we watched two documentaries, one was called Catfish and the other was called Confessions of a Superhero. Both were really interesting stories, I recommend taking a look if you're into that kind of thing!






Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! Only one more week til I have more holidays! The NBC shows are back tonight so I'm really looking forward to watching them after work tomorrow. We're going on a double date to see The King's Speech tomorrow night too so I'll let you know what I think.

Have a great Friday!

This is a great music video and song;




Em xx




4 comments:

  1. The gif is awesome!! And I like the polka-dotted scarf :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are great! You look lovely as usual and I loved the gif. Too cool.

    By the way, that salad sounds amazing.:)

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Love that scarf, also. Beautiful coat. Oh, and that gif is cool! I want to be able to do one. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was just turned on to your blog by Roisin at Dolly Clackett, it's great! The photography is beautiful and you've clearly got some gorgeous scenery near you to work with as well!

    I'll be sure to follow, as I'm just starting out and it is always good to see blogs I can come to for inspiration.

    Kerry
    myorangestilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...