Sunday, August 21, 2011

Drink Up Baby Look at the Stars I'll Kiss You Again Between the Bars

Here are some more photos from the wedding, a mini outfit post of sorts. Hope you like the colour editing on the photos, unfortunately we didn't get any outside during daylight so these will have to do!

JR30.1

JR34

JR35

JR32.1

JR36

JR37

JR38

JR41

JR43


I've been feeling a bit under the weather (whatever that means) so I've been taking it easy today. Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

The song that made me fall in love with Elliott Smith:


Emma x

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Emma, I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. Considering the kind of weather you've had this season in the British Isles, I'm not surprised. Feel better soon! I love these chroma adjusted images of you. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous! Very va-va-voom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! You look so glamorous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh these are so pretty! Your hair is so feminine looking and that dress is incredible on you :-)

    Hopefully you are feeling a bit better now. A good book and a warm bath can cure many ills ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress Emma and I like the hair as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In addition to flying over here and doing my eye makeup would you also be willing to do my hair? :) You look gorgeous missy!
    PS Between the Bars = love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you're so classy and lovely! Great dress :) Hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! I really like your drss! :)

    http://rosemud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooohh such a classy pin-up style you've got going on! you look stunning and seems like you had a blast! hope you are feeling much better now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for your comment!
    keep up your great work, and i hope you'll come back and visit COSMICaroline again soon!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...