Thursday, October 25, 2012

Designer Wishlist

I was doing some online window shopping recently on vanmildert.com. It's got lots of designer brands like Michael Kors, D&G, Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Westwood and Armani. I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite items from the site in a little designer wishlist!

Van Mildert Collage
These Vivienne Westwood red glitter court shoes are going to be my wedding shoes if I ever get married. I've never had a pair of Dorothy shoes despite wanting some for years, wouldn't they seriously make the most incredible wedding shoes?

I've spoken before about how much I want a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers, so maybe if I keep wishing it'll happen some day.

This Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is perfect. I hate designer bags that are covered in the brand name, I find it so tacky! This bag is really subtle, classic and versatile. It also has a longer strap and it's the perfect size for an everyday bag. If I was going to invest in a designer bag, this would be it!

What's on your designer wishlist?

Emma x

***This post was written on behalf of Van Mildert.

13 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a pair of sparkly red shoes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jules! I will have to save up for these!

      Delete
  2. Those red glitter shoes are amazing...I saw a similar pair in Schuh a while ago but then if you're ever going to splurge on a pair of Vivienne Westwood ones then I think you're more than justified on your wedding day :) That Marc Jacobs bag is lovely too...I completely agree about brand-name-splattered bags. The one designer bag I'd almost be willing to splurge on would be a Mulberry bag...the leather is always beautiful and they're lovely and understated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Mulberry, I think it's such a great brand and I completely agree with you, so understated.

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I'm just going over to check out yours now!

      Delete
  4. Emma, you have chosen some wonderful pieces here. All my life I have wanted a pair of ruby slippers like Dorothy's. I (go ahead and laugh) even tried to make some when I was a kid by gluing red sequins on some shoes! :-) I admire you so much for wanting to wear these shoes for your wedding. Love the sunglasses, my favorite style and also the Mark Jacobs bag. I have always to this day carried a black leather bag. Can't help it ... on a very rare occasion I might carry my old alligator vintage purse or some other novelty type purse.

    I always enjoy your blog, Emma!

    ♥ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a classic black leather bag Cindy, it's a great investment to make. I recently bought a tan leather one with a voucher I received from my company for 5 years of service. I wanted to buy something I knew would last me years and it goes with everything. I didn't at all laugh at you making your own Dorothy shoes as I've thought about doing it myself several times. I think these would just be so perfect for me, even though I'm not a heels person, I could be for these!

      Delete
  5. Emma! I love that you've chosen ruby slippers! How gorgeously perfect for you :) I've just recently purchased this: http://www.vanmildert.com/products/womens-flipping-out-top-handle-black-leather-bag on a MASSIVE splurge and adore it to pieces! It's a bit small and the buckle is a bit fiddly, but it's kinda sorta more me that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one too Rincy! It's such an unusual shape but still real;ly classic. I was going to get this Zara one recently that's a very similar shape :http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ie/en/zara-neu-W2012/269223/908108/CITY%20BAG%20WITH%20FLAP

      Delete
    2. I wanted to get that Zara one too-- just couldn't find it in stores for some reason! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...