Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hot Lava

I have a quick post for you today on my favourite nail polish shade of the Summer. I was shopping with my mam recently and she told me she was looking for a coral nail polish, so we went into Boots to have a look at what was on offer. I went straight to one of my favourite nail polish brands, No7 and spotted one of their newer shades, Hot Lava

HL1 HL3 HL4 HL2

We both ended up buying it (for only €4 with our No7 vouchers). It's a creamy coral shade that is so perfect for both fingernails and toenails during the Summer months. I love the formula and large brush of these No7 nail polishes. They are smooth to apply, fast drying, leave a glossy finish and last really well. You can't really go wrong for €4!

You can see my other No7 nail polish reviews here and here.

What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

Emma x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour Emma! It looks great!

    Right now I'm wearing a nude polish from Revlon 900 Pink Nude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a gorgeous colour! I'll definitely be picking that up next time I'm in Boots :)

    Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunner alright! I am also having a love affair with coral polishes - so perfect for summer xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a pretty colour I love anything coral at the mo'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shade. There is an OPI shade called Hot n Spicy that is similar, soooo nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're always one step ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love this colour - it is coral meets red!

    Would be great if you could check out my latest post 'say cheese' ft a statement tee & leather

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...