Sunday, March 8, 2015

Oh Girl Dancing Down Those Dirty and Dusty Trails

APC1

APC8

APC2

I love these two pieces of jewellery. I was browsing ASOS one day, as you do, and came across these amazing earrings, after seeing them on the model I was sold. I go through phases of wearing no earrings/ small studs and huge statement ones. These are by a brand called Made and each piece is handmade in Africa. 

The elephant bracelet is from an Irish site called Must Have Accessory. I met the lovely Alannah, the lady behind Must Have Accessory at the Ultimate Girls Day Out back in August and fell in love with this bracelet. I was so shocked when my mam surprised me with it for Christmas. It's an "homage" to a Kenneth Jay Lane piece. 


APC7 APC6

I'm so excited about this Tia Cross Body Bag from Stella and Dot. I love everything about it, the size is perfect for when you're just bring your essentials out with you, and you can unzip all around the edge of the bag to make a bit of extra room if you need it. The quality of this bag is exceptional. I love the textured exterior, patterned spill resistant lining and the detail of the gold hardware. It's a gorgeous cherry red colour that I think looks great all year around. 


APC9 APC11


Coat- New Look
Jumper- Zara
Trousers- H&M
Shoes- Clarks
Socks- Topshop
Scarf- ASOS
Earrings- ASOS
Bracelet- Must Have Accessory

The jumper and coat were sales purchases from January. I don't think I own any other clothes in the pale blue shade but I really love it and it's a wool jumper so it was great for those freezing days in January and February. I love that the coat is lightweight but still keeps me warm, I wanted a leopard print coat for ages so I was delighted to find this bargain.

I adore these Clarks Hotel Whizz shoes, I spotted them in store last Autumn and then again on my friend who bought them just before Christmas, they were so nice on her I had to get them when I saw them on sale.

What are your current style favourites?

Emma x


5 comments:

  1. I'm like you with jewelry, I tend to lean towards more simplistic stuff but every now and then I see a unique piece I just love and this bracelet is really, really cool. I love your bag and shoes too. It is hard to find a good red bag, am I right? I finally found one after what felt like years of searching. Leopard print coats too! I've been on the search for one forever.

    You look gorgeous.

    My current style favorites are sweater boots because it's cold haha... not sure how stylish they are but man are they comfy.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of accessorising Emma! Love everything here, those ear-rings are divine and now I kinda need a red bag to brighten up everything I own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is fab! Quirky, fun and cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...