Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Style Hunter

You know you've got a great nail polish shade when it gets your boyfriend's seal of approval. Essie Style Hunter is that great. In fact I would go so far as saying it's probably my favourite nail polish shade. I can't believe it's taken me so long to feature it. 


ES1 ES2


Described by Essie as a Laser Sharp Crimson, to me it's a vibrant, eye-catching raspberry pink/red shade. It's classic, modern and glamorous all at once. As with all Essie polishes, the formula, application and lasting power are fantastic. If you're into nail polish and you don't already own this then allow me to enable you to go order it now, you won't regret it!


I got mine in Boots for €9.99.

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh this shade is gorgeous! I may need to add this to my collection...not that I need another pink toned polish. ;)
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! 69 is an absolute stunner! I'm not huge into glosses but these look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...