Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Five Years

Five years ago today I decided to start this blog. After being an avid blog reader for a couple of years I decided I wanted to create my own space on the internet and share my life with anyone who was willing to read my thoughts. Over the past five years it has developed naturally from sharing snippets of my life, to personal style, my favourite music and films, beauty reviews and much more. 

I never imagined the opportunities I would have through blogging, trying new things, winning an award, attending amazing events and meeting the most wonderful people (too few in person!). 


25 20 14-11-10 Mid 4 MF24 CF15 GA10 SMB9 EH13 CD18 AH24 FO130 SG3 PR7


I cannot express in words the joy that blogging has brought me, I love it more with each passing year and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.

I hope you all have enjoyed coming here and reading my words and looking at my photographs over the years and hopefully getting to know me a little bit as I have with many of you. Thank you so much for all of your comments and support over the years and for taking the time to read my tiny little blog that I love so much.


Emma x

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dear Emma! I have been with you for most of your five years and I cannot express in words the joy that our friendship has brought me. Over the years you have taken me on tours of faraway places that I will probably never see in person, majestic castles, scenic vistas, shops, restaurants and museums. I have seen you modeling smart and stylish outfits. I have read your reviews of the latest products and even heard your voice when you posted your videos. Other friends have come and gone and I miss them. Amber Blue Bird comes to mind. It is reassuring to know that you, my dear Irish friend, are still active and that you continue to set the highest standard for bloggers to follow.

    Congratulations once again, dear friend Emma. I urge you to share your gifts with us for another five years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tom! You have been one of the biggest supporters of my blog and I am so grateful to you! I often think of Amber myself, I need to email her soon and catch up! I hope there is another five years of Ol Green Eyes too! x

      Delete
  2. Always love your blog posts, both personal and beauty reviews. I know I don't speak up often but it makes me happy to see what you are up to!So fun. Thanks!!!❤️😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND I forgot to say that I have taken your advice on occasion and bought some nifty makeup items of which I'm not a huge collector.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I've been a bad influence ;) Thanks for all of your support Amber! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah congrats Emma, your blog remains one of my favourites! Hears to another great 5 years blogging for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yav! You've always been such a huge support to my blog! xx

      Delete
  5. Happy blog anniversary Emma! I'm glad I stumbled upon your lovely space a few years ago and hope to read you many years more! xnora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora, I appreciate all of your support over the years!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the 5 years! Your blog was one of the first Irish blogs I started reading and it's still on of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma, yours is one of my favourite blogs to read too!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations!! Your getting old! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! I'm definitely a blogging world oldie!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations. I really enjoy keeping an eye on your blog, sometimes following your beauty tips and always enjoying the photography! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm hoping to get a new camera soon and get back into the photography!

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday - it was lovely to meet you at Viktor & Rolf for the first time! I'm new to your corner of the internet but look forward to stopping by again x
    Becca | theBeautyInbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah huge congrats Emma, your blog is always one of my favourites and I wish you every success for the next 5 years and hopefully a chat in person!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a long time follower albeit an erratic commenter but I've loved your blog since first chancing upon it! You've even helped me shake up my rusty make up routine! Looking forward to lots more beautiful pics, content and beauty advice over the next 5+ years :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...