Monday, August 10, 2015

Instant Outfits #2

My outfit posts have been non-existent lately mostly because I'm working so much that I only really get to wear what I want to wear on the weekends. I thought I'd share some "recent" Instagram outfit photos to show you what I've been wearing over the past couple of months.


IMG_20150404_182357

I wore this for a brunch/shopping date with my best friend.
Coat- Helene Berman; Jeans- Next; Shirt- Monsoon; Sunglasses- ASOS; Shoes- New Look; Bag- Stella and Dot Tia Cross Body(this features in almost every photo); Necklace- Zara


IMG_20150414_230433

I wore this outfit to a No7 event launching their Youth Defence range. This is only slightly different to the outfit above.
Jacket- Marella by Max Mara (vintage); Jeans- Next; Shirt- Monsoon; Boots- Topshop


IMG_20150507_200637

I wore this very comfortable outfit walking around London back at the start of May. 
comfortable shoes were an absolute essential.
Jacket- Penneys/Primark; Shirt and Trousers- H&M; Runners- Nike Roshe Run

IMG_20150608_202346

I wore this to the Bourjois Summer event in the Morgan Hotel.
Dress- Zara; Jacket- Penneys/Primark; Nameplate Necklace- ONecklace


IMG_20150621_173832

This is what I wore to my niece's christening, the only bare legged photo of the bunch because alas I missed all of the really nice weather because I was working.
Dress- ASOS; Bag- Zara; Shoes- New Look (similar here); Necklace- Stella and Dot Rebel Pendant


IMG_20150628_222555

I wore this for a family day out in Skerries a couple of weeks ago.
Kimono- H&M; Top- Monsoon; Jeans- Next; Sandals- Clarks; Sunglasses- Boohoo; Necklace- Stella and Dot Rebel Pendant

IMG_20150726_223552


So this is a Summer in Ireland outfit! The weather is so rubbish at the moment, it's been rainy and not very warm. This is what I wore to lunch at the weekend as it was raining heavily when we left the house. 
Trench Coat- London Fog (Charity Shop); Dress- South via Littlewoods; Shoes- Dr Martens (from TK Maxx)


I'm going to Nice at the end of August so I'll finally get to wear my Summer clothes. Is there anything that you have been wearing a lot recently?

Emma x

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (username: emmadgrimes)

8 comments:

  1. Look every single outfit, your style is flawless! you've reminded me I need a nice leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to upgrade my leather jacket, this one was a cheap penneys one, I just haven't found the right fit yet! oh and thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Hi, dear Emma! It's been a while since you and I connected so I thought I'd hop across the pond to see you. Thank you for bringing us up to date on your lookbook. Your clothing choices look comfortable, colorful and stylish. I am very happy to see you wearing your outfits in a variety of settings. Stay well and happy and know that I think about you often, dear friend Emma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, thanks so much for visiting! i hope you are well! x

      Delete
  3. You stylish gal! I adore that coat on your first picture, and that mustard yellow dress, very pretty indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sara! The coat was my grandmother's and the dress was a sale item which makes them both even better!

      Delete
  4. I really love your style Emma - the dress you wore to the christening is just gorgeous!! Loving your snaps, too - I finally joined up last Friday and am now totally addicted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obsessed Emma! I'm way too addicted, but it's just so much fun. I love everyones snaps!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...