Friday, September 16, 2016

Bloom & Wild

I have something a little different for you today. I was recently introduced to Bloom & Wild, a UK based flower delivery and subscription service that has just launched in Ireland. I got to chat to the company's founder Aron Gelbard and he talked me through everything Bloom & Wild has to offer it's customers. I never thought I'd be writing about flowers but after seeing the flower arrangements and the new Christmas collection in person, I wanted to share it with you all.

The big difference between Bloom & Wild and your average florist is that the flowers are delivered through your letterbox in a long cardboard box. The larger flowers in the bouquet are protected with individual nets to keep them safe during transit, they are also sent when they are in bud so that they last longer. The package contains care and arrangement instructions and once followed correctly, the flowers should last for at least seven days.

What I really love about this company is that you get to do some flower arranging when your package arrives. I tried flower arranging for the first time at an event last year and I was surprised by how much I loved it, it's so relaxing and seeing the end result is very satisfying. Obviously, this won't be for everyone, I'm sure there are some people who would prefer a pre-arranged bouquet, but if you're looking for a more unique gift, I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't adore a Bloom & Wild package coming through their letterbox. 

BW9 BW1.1 BW4 BW5 BW6 BW7 BW8 BW12 BW10

I was given the Posy Party which contains 5 small glass bottles in 2 different sizes, some twine and a selection of Autumnal wildflowers that you can arrange as you like. I loved putting together my five mini bouquets, its such a lovely gift idea because you can re-use the glass bottles.

There are lots of different bouquets to choose from, as well as a new selection of succulents that come in a sleek white tray. They also have a beautiful Christmas collection including a mini Christmas tree with optional baubles and lights, a wreath that comes in two parts and a Birch tree which is a collaboration with Birchbox and includes premium beauty products to hang on your little tree, it's such a cute Christmas present idea. There are gift bundles and subscriptions to chose from too if you're looking for a Christmas gift with a difference. 

There's a special discount of 20% for first time customers with the code IRELAND.

I hope you like the idea of Bloom & Wild as much as I do!

Emma x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...