Saturday, October 22, 2016

Winter Wardrobe Wishlist

It's feeling a lot more like Winter every day and the only good thing about the shorter days and colder weather is Winter style. I've been doing a lot of online window shopping lately to counteract my sadness that Winter is just beginning and I wanted to share some of my favourite pieces with you.



Winter Wishlist





I saw this pink H&M Knitted Turtleneck Jumper (€69.99) on a couple of different people on Instagram and I was immediately obsessed. Nothing about this is typically me, it's oversized which is generally unflattering me and it's bright pink, a colour I think I've only worn once as an adult. This is definitely a love or hate it jumper, I haven't seen it in person and tried it on yet so it could be hideous on me but a girl can dream.

I saw these New Look Black Patent Flared Heel Ankle Boots (€39.99) a couple of months ago instore and they didn't have my size and haven't had it since and I think that makes me want them even more. They don't have my size online either so I'm thinking I might have to give up on this one. I love the shape of these, the slightly pointed round toe is a bit more flattering and the heel isn't too high either.

I've seen Jenn Im (one of my favourite Youtubers) wearing these Jenny Bird Edie Hoops a few times now and I adore them. I had a big hair change last week getting about 6 or 7 inches off the length of my hair so I really want to start wearing big earrings again since you'll be able to see them better without all my curly hair in the way. They also come in silver and rose gold and in a bigger version too.

The other item of jewellery that I'm crazy about is the Stella & Dot Signature Bespoke Pre-layered Necklace. This necklace was recently added to Stella & Dot's growing Bespoke collection and it's right up my street. It's three in one so you can wear both layers either separately or together and both can be engraved making this a great gift idea.

& Other Stories is opening it's first Irish store on Grafton Street before the end of the year (I hope!) and having already been a fan I've been perusing their online store a lot recently knowing that I'll get to see everything in person soon. Their bags are some of my favourite on the "high street" and this Galaxy Print Leather Box Bag jumped out at me when I saw it on the site a few weeks ago. There are plain versions too but I love the idea of a statement printed bag paired with a colourful coat to brighten up the dull, dark Winter months.

I actually bought this Lace Midi Skirt from Zara this week. It's the kind of skirt I can wear dressed up over Christmas and New Year or dressed down with a jumper and ankle boots. Lastly, I've been looking for the perfect leopard print coat for the past few years to no avail. I haven't seen this Faux Fur Coat from H&M in person yet but I'm hoping this might be the answer to my leopard print prayers.

So that's my Winter wardrobe wishlist, what's on yours?

Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...